Thursday, August 19, 2010

Different Title Than Introduction Because That's Just Unoriginal...

I'm Jocelyn.
I'm 19.
I'm blonde, blessed, and addicted to soy lattes, gum, and Jesus.
In one week, I will be setting out on the adventure of a lifetime.
Four months in South America.
As you can see from the picture on the left, I guess you could say I'm a little excited.

I'll start off by saying that I'm not an eloquent writer or a deep pool of knowledge. With that said, I do hope to use this blog to share what I'm experiencing with those who want to read! I hope to post pictures, tell the lessons I'm learning by God's grace, and proclaim the mighty ways I know God will work through the students going (because He loves to use broken people who are willing to serve and because He's just plain AWESOME).

Aprovecha el momento... Seize the moment.
I hope to live by this beautiful phrase during my time abroad!
Happy reading friends...


1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you, honey! Can't wait to see it all unfold! God is faithful!

    ReplyDelete